SC 考点之主谓一致 | 知识点讲解+真题解析

本帖最后由 sda 于 2017-12-06编辑

一致: 

在英文表达中,主谓的搭配是永远的核心,无论修饰的成分有多长多复杂,记得一定要找出 真正的中心词。

在 GMAT 语法考点中,一定要注意的一个问题就是主谓一致,这也属于常 考考点之一。主谓一致考点的常见考察形式是将句子主谓隔开,给考试造成迷惑和困扰。

有 的时候划线部分划在谓语,需要去找题干中未划线的真正的主语;有的时候划线部分在主语, 需要去找题干中未划线的真正的谓语。

下面我们就一起来看下 GMAT 考试的真实例题。 

1. 一道题考查了二组主谓一致的判断: 

The direction in which the Earth and the other solid planets—Mercury, Venus, and Mars—spins were determined from collisions with giant celestial bodies in the early history of the solar system. 

(A)spins were determined from 

(B)spins were determined because of 

(C)spins was determined through 

(D)spin was determined by 

(E)spin was determined as a result of 

解析:

这道题考查了二组主谓一致,一组的主语是 the Earth and the other solid planets, 谓语是 spin;另一组的主语是 direction,谓语是 was。所以同时符合要求的选项只有 DE。 再在 DE 里选择,非常容易可以排除 E 选 D。 

2. 将句中主语和谓语隔地非常远,中间加入修饰: 

Recent essays by Garrison Keillor, the humorist and host of the public radio show A Prairie Home Companion, describes what might happen if Huns, Goths, and Visigoths were to invade Chicago. 

(A) describes what might happen if Huns, Goths, and Visigoths were to invade 

(B) describes what would happen if Huns, Goths, and Visigoths invaded

(C) describes what would happen if Huns, Goths, and Visigoths would have invaded

(D) describe what might happen if Huns, Goths, and Visigoths were to invade 

(E) describe what happen if Huns, Goths, and Visigoths invade 

解析:

首先,分析句子结构是:S,插入语,VO,可以发现主语是 essays,并且和谓语 describe 相隔较远,但根据主语 essays 是复数,所以排除 ABC,在 DE 里选择。 

The 32 species that make up the dolphin family are closely related to whales and in factinclude the animal known as the killer whale, which can grow to be 30 feet long and is famous for its aggressive hunting pods. 

(A)include the animal known as the killer whale, which can grow to be 30 feet long and is 

(B)include the animal known as the killer whale, growing as big as 30 feet long and 

(C)include the animal known as the killer whale, growing up to 30 feet long and being 

(D)includes the animal known as the killer whale, which can grow as big as 30 feet long and is 

(E)includes the animal known as the killer whale, which can grow to be 30 feet long and it is 

解析:

根据题干分析,主语是 32 species,接下来是一长串的定语从句,跳过定从修饰,才 是句子真正的谓语 include,根据主语 32 species 是复数,所以排除 DE,在 ABC 中选择。 

3. “of”结构常出现在主谓一致考点中,迷惑考生找不到真正的中心词:

The lack of complete historical records from the mid-to-late 1800’s have made some Black inventions difficult to trace to their originators. 

(A)have made some Black inventions difficult to trace to their originators 

(B)have made for difficulties in tracing some inventions by Blacks to their originators 

(C)have made it difficult to trace some inventions by Blacks to their originators 

(D)has made it difficult to trace some inventions to their Black originators 

(E)has made it difficult in tracing some Black inventions to their originators 

解析:

本题较为简单,考主谓一致与 make 的用法。用上题思路,依据题干简化句子,发现 主语是 the lack,那么谓语部分一定要用单数,不能用 have。因而 A、B、C 均错。 

The list of animals that exhibits a preference of either using the right or the left hand (i.e., claw, paw, or foot) has been expanded to include the lower vertebrates. 

(A)exhibits a preference of either using the right or the left hand (i.e., claw, paw, or foot) has been expanded to include 

(B)exhibits the preference to use either the right or the left hand (i.e., claw, paw, or foot) has been expanded and includes 

(C)exhibit a preference in either using the right or the left hand (i.e., claw, paw, or foot) has been expanded to include 

(D)exhibit a preference for using either the right or the left hand (i.e., claw, paw, or foot) has been expanded to include 

(E)exhibit the preference as to either using the right or the left hand (i.e., claw, paw, or foot) has been expanded and includes 

分享到:

共有 4 条回复

185567fcjt

回复

2023-05-27 举报 支持 反对

185567fcjt

回复

2023-05-27 举报 支持 反对

1001277qodg

回复

2022-10-02 举报 支持 反对

1001277qodg