首页 > 托福备考八卦

球大朋友

发表于2018-03-07
(一)Small towns I prefer to study in Small towns, because, at first, it would help me save money on living expense. To be more specific, unlike studying in big cities spending lots of money on shopping, eating and transportation, studying in the small towns costs less. To some extent, it can reduce my financial pressure. In addition, the environment in small towns without many driving vehicles is so quiet that I would be absorbed in studying, like concentrating on biological experiments from dawn to dask. Of course, I would enjoy getting close to the nature there. What a beautiful lifestyle! (二)the internet-based teaching As far as I am concerned, the internet-based teaching is better than the traditional classroom. Compared with the traditional teaching method, studying on the Internet is not limited to the school schedule or places. No matter where I go, I could instantly take part in the lessons with the Internet. Therefore, it saves the time which I spend on going to school. Besides, I would use video playback to make up the missed classed through the Internet. To more important, I could review the learning focus in time by watching playback.

查看:2215   回复:1

相关文章

全部回复 (1)

回复

全网第一超电磁炮

2019-01-22

牛逼啊 兄die